There is no problem in the marriage between Sayed girls or women with non-Sayed Shiite men as it is not necessary for Sayed girls and women to marry Sayed men  . None of the jurists have forbidden such a marriage.
For instance, Grand Ayatollah Saafi Gulpaigani says in this regard as such:
“No, there is no problem in it but it is befitting for the husband to further observe his wife’s respect.” 
Imam Musa Kazim (a.s.) had many daughters who did not marry throughout their lives like Hazrat Ma’suma but it was not because of the unavailability of Sayed men. For more information, go to the following” indexes:
- “Marriage with a non-Muslim woman”; question 1198 (site: 1201)
- “Marriage with a Sunni girl”; question 1254 (site: 1333)
- “Marriage between Shiites and Sunnis”; question 1698 (site: 1707).
- “Marriage with women from the People of Scripture”; question 7779 (site: 7903).
- “Terms and Conditions of Fixed-Time Marriage” question 1238 (site:1225)
- “The Life of Imam Musa Kazim (a.s.) and His Children”; question 1888 (site: 2291).